Status: 12 May 2021
The Federal Council today proposed lifting various restrictions and will decide on them on 26 May. UZH is making the necessary preparations.
Increased Return to Face-to-Face Teaching
UZH Buildings and Libraries Closed to the Public, Museums to Reopen
All UZH buildings and libraries are closed to the public until further notice. Access is permitted for UZH students, employees and authorized people in research and teaching. The university museums and botanical gardens are reopened their regular opening hours.
Current Opening Hours and Services for UZH Members
- Study Spaces can still be used. Please only use the spaces if there is no suitable space for learning at your home.
- UZH buildings are accessible to UZH members until Monday to Friday, 7:00am to 7:00pm, exceptions are possible (e.g. libraries). Access thereafter will only be possible for those with a key or access badge:
Opening Hours of UZH Buildings
- The library services available for UZH members can be found on the libraries website:
Services UZH Libraries
- The cafeterias are offering a reduced service for UZH members:
Opening Hours UZH Cafeterias
- The ASVZ sports facilities are open again.
This Is How We Protect Each Other at UZH
Everyone at UZH (UZH members as well as external service providers and visitors) must adhere to the following rules
- We wear a mask in all indoor and outdoor areas of UZH.
- We adhere to the hygiene and conduct rules of the FOPH.
- We keep 1.5 meters away from other people at all times.
- We stay at home when we are ill or have returned from a high-risk area (according to the FOPH).
- If we have symptoms we observe the current rules.
- Students, employees and guests only come to the university when their presence on-site is required.
- UZH recommends using the SwissCovid app.