UZH supports the vaccination campaign of the Federal Office of Public Health. By getting vaccinated, we are helping to contain the pandemic. So that we can all soon study, research and work without restrictions.
Vaccination Bus Comes to UZH and ETH
From 20 September to 29 September 2021, 11.30am to 6.30pm, a vaccination bus from the Corona Center will visit various UZH and ETH sites for easy walk-in vaccinations, with or without prior registration.
Schedule (11.30am to 6.30pm)
- Mon 20.9., UZH Irchel Campus, in front of Irchelbar
- Tue 21.9., UZH City Campus, in front of main building
- Wed 22.9., ETH Zentrum, Polyterasse
- Thu 23.9., ETH Hönggerberg, in front of HPH (Joseph-von-Deschwanden-Platz)
- Fri 24.9., UZH Oerlikon Campus, Andreasstrasse 15
- Mon 27.9., UZH Irchel Campus, in front of Irchelbar
- Tue 28.9., UZH City Campus, in front of main building
- Wed 29.9., ETH Zentrum, Polyterasse
- Fri 30.9., ETH Hönggerberg, in front of HPH (Joseph-von-Deschwanden-Platz)
The vaccination bus is open to everyone, including non-UZH and non-ETH members.
With or Without Registration
You don't have to make an appointment to get vaccinated on the vaccination bus. To speed up the process a bit, you can register in advance on the Canton of Zurich's Covid-19 portal VacMe:
What to Bring
- Swiss health insurance card
- If available: Six-digit VacMe code (zh.vacme.ch)
- If available: International vaccination certificate
- Any additional documents such as list of medicines (if applicable)
Also: Walk-in Vaccination at the Hirschengraben Vaccination Center
An additional option to get vaccinated at any time with or without registration remains the Corona Center of the University of Zurich at Hirschengraben.
- 9 a.m. to 12 p.m.
- 13 to 16.30
Expect long lines.
Why Get Vaccinated
UZH students and staff explain why they are getting vaccinated against Covid-19 in the video below.
FAQ on Covid-19 Vaccination
UZH experts give answers to frequently asked questions about the vaccination.